Polyurethane panels and PIR
The thermo-insulating panels with polyurethane foam are used to get a lower conduction of heat preserving the heat and leading ; to a decrease in the annual power consumption, being used to create roofs, ceilings, front walls or sub-division walls.
Polyurethane foam used – without fully halogenated chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) – it is made of polyol and isocyanate, with inflating agents.
- Fireproof between 15 – 30 minutes (în depending on the type and set-up position of the panel) for PIR thermo-insulating panels over 50 mm thick
- Fire category reaction B – s2d0
- Quick and easy set-up
- Low conduction of heat
- Light weight
- Resistant to decomposition
- Broad use range: industrial bays, shopping centers, showrooms, cooling rooms, houses etc.
- High resistance to temperature changes and to exposure to various weather conditions în
- Exceptional rigidity
- Durable / long lifetime î
The PIR thermo-insulating panels thick over 50 mm a fire resistance between 15 and 30 minutes; &ndash ( depending on the type and set-up position of the panel). Every panel is protected with a polyethylene film (also kept during the commissioning period).
It requires set-up on a support made of metal profiles (steel), wooden profiles or on metal insertions (in concrete) and it can be combined; longitudinally -via the profile connection system; and transversally - by partially separating the lower inferior metal board and the thermo-insulating layer, overlapping the panels and fixing them with self-cutting screws.
For additional information