Mineral wool panels
Thermo-insulating panels with mineral wool are used to meet fire requirements, while also providing high thermal insulation, being used to make roofs, ceilings, front walls or sub-division walls.
Top Fire Wall 150 mm
- Every panel is fireproof between 30 and 240 minutes (depending on the type, thickness and set-up position of the panel) and is protected on both sides with a polyethylene film of 50 µm (also kept during the commissioning period)
- Fireproof for 180 minutes for Top Fire Wall 120 mm
- Fire reaction category A2 – s1d0
- Quick and easy set-up
- Good sound isolation properties
- High resistance to temperature changes and to exposure to various weather conditions
- Durable / long lifetime
- Broad use range: industrial bays, shopping centers, showrooms, cooling rooms, houses etc.
- Good thermo-insulation properties
The panels are fireproof between 30 and 240 minutes – (depending on the type, thickness and set-up position of the panel). Every panel is protected with a polyethylene film (also kept during the commissioning period).
It requires set-up on a support made of metal profiles (steel), wooden profiles or on metal insertions (in concrete) and it can be combined; longitudinally -via the profile connection system; and transversally - by partially separating the lower inferior metal board and the thermo-insulating layer, overlapping the panels and fixing them with self-cutting screws.
For additional information